Following the postponement of the event to 2021, it was decided to temporarily stop access to the ticket office.
In view of the uncertainty caused by the health situation, the ticket office will only be reopened at the start of the 2nd quarter of 2021.
Refund procedure for entrance tickets
Send by email to the above-mentioned address -> #gvpxrgf$pzc2020.pu
- - Your contact details, surname and first name
- - Your contact details, address and domicile
- - Your email address and possibly phone number
- - Your IBAN and SWIFT number for abroad
- - Copy of the invoice and your ticket (s)
Without all of this information we cannot guarantee that your request will be processed.
The maximum deadline for a reimbursement request is set for July 15, 2021, last deadline.
Thanking you for your understanding.
Groups and people in wheelchairs
- Groups (from 11 people) and people with reduced mobility in "wheelchair" contact by mail via #gvpxrgf$pzc2020.pu mentioning
- the number and type of ticket desired.
- a telephone number that can be reached during office hours
Hotline +41 77 528 17 77
Prices (From 14 years old)
CHF 10 .- / person - Thursday, July 16, 2020 from 2 pm
CHF 20 .- / person - Friday, July 17, 2020 from 9am
CHF 25 .- / person - Saturday, July 18, 2020 from 9am
CHF 30 .- / person - Sunday, July 19, 2020 from 9am
Possibility to buy a "pass" valid throughout the site for 4 days at a price of CHF 50 .- / person.
Reduced mobility in a wheelchair
For people in wheelchairs a ticket is offered against presentation justification
Make contact via email [|email@example.com
Discount for group order
Ticket Order and Pass:
- 11 to 20 tickets -> 1 free ticket (sep. shipment)
- 21 to 30 tickets -> 2 free tickets (sep. shipment)
- 31 to 40 tickets -> 3 free tickets (sep. shipment)
- 41 to 50 tickets -> 4 free tickets (sep. shipment)
Next, to receive your free tickets contact #gvpxrgf$pzc2020.pu by mentioning your first and last name, the number of your order as well as a telephone number.